HC278🇺🇸🍃 Hemp Cuffed V-Neck Cutout Back Mid-Crop Tee
Lead your revolution with our long lasting, moisture absorbent natural hemp blend. With each wash, these sustainable threads become even more luxuriously soft for that ultimate well-loved look. Feel good knowing that hemp uses 10x less water than the leading plant-derived textile and does not require environmentally destructive fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides that leach into our oceans and water table. This biodegradable virgin resource does not erode topsoil and is easy to grow, keeping that environmental footprint at a minimum.
• V-neck • Cutout detail for air flow and style • Easy tear-away tag is ready for any customization
• 60% Hemp, 40% Organic Ring-Spun Combed Cotton
• Made in USA
Model is 5'8" and wearing a size small
• Blue Sign® eco-friendly dyes are recycled within a semi-closed loop water-saving system
• Reduced Carbon Footprint:
We knit, dye, cut, sew, pack and ship within a 12-mile Los Angeles radius
• Organic cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants. It produces 46% less CO2 compared to conventional cotton and uses far less water because our producers use rainwater instead of irrigation.
• Hemp uses 10x less water than cotton and does not require environmentally destructive fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides that leech into our oceans and water table. Unlike cotton, it does not erode topsoil and is easy to grow.