Free U.S. shipping on orders $75 and up. Free Int'l shipping on orders $100 and up.
Trusted by professional athletes and the U.S. Marines, our top selling DriMax™ fabric has a comfortably smooth and downy feel. It's engineered for airflow and built-in odor control with sweat-wicking technology that keeps the wearer fresh and dry naturally, without the use of PFAS chemical applications used in most performance clothing. Lightweight and durable, this shirt moves and stretches without spandex so it's longer-lasting and won't sag, pill, or fade.
• Crewneck, raglan sleeves • White contrast sleeve and back yoke • Topstitch for ease of movement • Relaxed fit for maximum comfort • Doesn't cling or stick to skin
• Easy tear-away tag is ready for any customization
*No Returns Permitted*
• 100% Microfiber Polyester DriMax™ interlock knit
• 3.9 oz, 130 gsm
• Made in USA
• Oeko-Tex® eco-friendly dyes are recycled within a semi-closed loop water-saving system
• Moisture-wicking and odor control are part of our fabric technology and NOT a chemical finish
• Moves and stretches without spandex so it's extra long-lasting and won't stretch or pill over time
• Reduced Carbon Footprint:
Knit, dyed, cut, sewn, packed and shipped within a 20-mile Los Angeles radius
• Air-dries in 30 minutes
• Air drying can reduce the average household's carbon footprint by 2,400 pounds a year!
Machine wash, tumble dry low, no softener. Safe from shrinkage, pilling, and fading.